Smith Micro Mold (Anime Studio) is a software package for 2D animations.
You can do everything from cartoons to animations short – length animation with an enriched set. If you’re a fan, and new in the world of animation, or if you are a professional, this product is fast and easy to handle for your animation projects, especially when you have to build characters with bones and skeletons to ensure perfect animation maintain the proportions instead. It also includes lip – synching to make the animation work a simple task.
Create and import content
Create your own drawings with intuitive drawing tools, paint and vector – based filler. Or, ease matters with all drawings made in common graphic programs.
Creating skeletons to save time
Select and click to equip your characters skeleton and can easily manipulate them ; thus, you will reduce production time compared to that used in a traditional frame animation.
Advanced control the timeline
Inverse kinematics makes the characters move naturally between frames; This way, you’ll get a smooth animation. Add sounds and special effects, and get a preview in real time animations with multiple layers that you can edit.
Share your creations anywhere
Export your creations to the most common formats compatible with video and web FaceBook or MySpace, or upload directly to YouTube.
- User interface for a simple way to encourage your creative ideas
- Moho sequencer lets you easily combine video, audio and animations
- Upload your creations directly to YouTube from Anime Studio
- Enhanced drawing tools for creating original designs in the blink of an eye
- Gives voice to your characters with integrated lip-synching
- Lot of content ready for use, such as characters, action words and accessories
- AVI or Quicktime imports video and layered Photoshop files
- Graphics tablet support lets you draw naturally with the help of one of these tablets and recreate the sensation of drawing on paper
- Integra audio files such as WAV or AIFF
- Built-in tutorials and sample files that allow your creations very quickly
- Special effects such as, for example, motion blur and shadows
- Export SWF, AVI and MOV files, plus image sequences for the web and short or feature films
- Processing with a resolution up to 720 × 720
- Use the camera to track, zoom, rotate or tilt image