SpamSieve is a robust spam filter for major email clients that uses powerful Bayesian spam filtering.
SpamSieve understands what your spam looks like in order to block it all, but also learns what your legitimate messages look like to avoid confusion. SpamSieve only marks spam in your email client so you never lose any mail.
What’s New in SpamSieve
- Worked around an issue where macOS 10.14 would tell SpamSieve that Mail had finished launching when it hadn’t. If Mail took a long time to launch, this could make SpamSieve erroneously think that its plug-in wasn’t enabled, so it would show some unnecessary and annoying alert windows asking you to fix this.
- SpamSieve no longer updates its Apple Mail plug-in with each new release because this causes extra work to re-enable it for customers using macOS 10.14. Instead, the plug-in only auto-updates when there is a major change that we recommend for all users. You can still update it manually (by choosing Install Apple Mail Plug-In from the menu) if you want to ensure that you have the latest version.
- Improved the following sections of the manual:
- Improved SpamSieve’s error handling when trying to uninstall its Apple Mail plug-in while lacking Full Disk Access.
- Fixed a bug where AppleScript permissions errors could report the wrong app name.
- Fixed a bug where some Retina images in the manual were shown at double size.
- Fixed a bug where the help index file was marked as executable.
Requirements for SpamSieve
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Works with:
- Apple Mail
- Outlook 2011 and 2016/365