SQLPro for SQLite is the top SQLite editor for OS X.
- Automatic data reloading when the database gets modified externally.
- Backwards compatibility with SQLite 2.
- Version integration. Mucked your database? Rollback to a previous version.
- Semiautomatic dependency resolution.
- Column reordering.
- Import or export your data in CSV, mySQL, XML, or JSON formats.
- Export custom result sets to CSV, XML, or JSON.
- Full-screen support.
- Inline filters allowing you to customize the way your data is displayed.
What’s New in SQLPro for SQLite
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Requirements for SQLPro for SQLite
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later