Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9
Processor type(s) & speed: OSX 10.9
RAM minimum: 2 GB
Video RAM: 1 GB
This is a DRM-free build by GOG.
For full changelog, please refer to https://www.gog.com/forum/starcrawlers/changelog
1. Loads of fixes and improvements
2. This release ought to support both Metal on newer OS X versions and OpenGL for legacy configurations. It’s highly recommended that you use OS X 10.13 or 10.14 because of the huge performance boost that Metal provides.
3. Just in case you are on an older Mac / run an outdated version of OS X, the dev’s advice specifically concerning version 220.127.116.11: “Launch may be slower than usual, but it will get there” (c) The Dev
4. Unity Engine has been updated to 2018.2.11f1 a few releases ago (may run an even newer version of Unity as of 18.104.22.168, no official info)
You’re a Crawler, and that means you work for those that can pay. Asset recovery, commercial espionage, and mayhem for hire are just a few of your crew’s specialized services. If something shady needs doing, chances are a Crawler will be involved. Succeed and you’ll be rewarded with better pay then any corp drone can dream of. Plus, you’ll earn the respect of the eclectic assortment of merchants, opportunists and adventurers who make their home in the fringes of space.
- Wage strategic battles against futuristic enemies with an innovative time unit turn-based combat system.
- Procedurally-generated dungeons and events create endless replayability.
- Choose your allies and your foes wisely. Your choices will change how the story unfolds.
- Eight player classes each with unique abilities, both in combat and when exploring.
- Randomly generated weapons, armor and gear with upgradeable enhancements.
- Easy to Hardcore difficulty modes and optional permadeath.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2.2Ghz Dual Core
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1024mb Dedicated VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space