Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9
Processor type(s) & speed: 2.6 Ghz Dual Core
RAM minimum: 2 GB
Video RAM: 1 GB
This is a DRM-free build from GOG.
– [OS X] The correct graphics API is now chosen dynamically. Startup times should be improved once again on newer systems.
– Based on player feedback, random enemy spawns in rooms on side missions have been reduced 30%. This will typically result in 3 – 4 less battles per map and allow for more opportunities to explore. We’ll continue to watch for feedback on enemy combat density.
– Added new items and improvements to Lunar New Year 2019 – this event will activate on 5 February 2019.
– Most event vendors will refresh their inventories when a purchase is made, allowing you to stockpile event tokens and make your event item purchases in bulk.
– Fixed issue causing Rojo the Lucky to appear before the moons have aligned and cause an infinite event loop.
– Optimized resource handling for maps / events / items. Loading times on older systems should be faster.
– Fixed an issue with starting a New Game+ when multiple NG+ files caused the selection scrollbar to appear.
– Fixed an issue when loading saves from (very) Early Access that had references to old data.
– All non-boss enemies now use specific abilities when Charmed or Taunted.
– Enemies that increase in size from buffs will no longer scale so large as to be unclickable.
– Fixed softlock in Hacking combat if Ambush dealt the final blow to the last remaining enemy.
– Fleeing in Hacking combat now attempts to retreat to the last Node you accessed. If no Node is available, an emergency Jack Out is performed. Node defenders will regenerate if you flee.
– Hackmaps now generate with extra space on borders to avoid appearing under UI elements.
– Snafu enemies that Divide will now properly inherit the size increase of their stacks of Surge.
– All versions of the Sample ability now correctly restore Masking when dealing damage.
– Having a full meatspace inventory will no longer prevent purchasing items in the Hackshop.
– Minor text fixes.
– Known Issue : there is a lingering “Nothing of interest remains.” event softlock – we are hunting it down.
– Known Issue : failing to flee from combat causes a softlock if Sticky Combat Ability Wheel is active under Controls. Disabling this option prior to fleeing will avoid the issue until it is patched.
– Known Issue : a category of Dossiers is failing to spawn for a certain faction – we are hunting it down.
You’re a Crawler, and that means you work for those that can pay. Asset recovery, commercial espionage, and mayhem for hire are just a few of your crew’s specialized services. If something shady needs doing, chances are a Crawler will be involved. Succeed and you’ll be rewarded with better pay then any corp drone can dream of. Plus, you’ll earn the respect of the eclectic assortment of merchants, opportunists and adventurers who make their home in the fringes of space.
- Wage strategic battles against futuristic enemies with an innovative time unit turn-based combat system.
- Procedurally-generated dungeons and events create endless replayability.
- Choose your allies and your foes wisely. Your choices will change how the story unfolds.
- Eight player classes each with unique abilities, both in combat and when exploring.
- Randomly generated weapons, armor and gear with upgradeable enhancements.
- Easy to Hardcore difficulty modes and optional permadeath.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2.2Ghz Dual Core
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1024mb Dedicated VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space