Name: Sugarfx Luminaire
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.8 or later
Web Site: http://sugarfx.tv/info/luminaire_SUGARfx.html
SUGARfx Luminaire is a set of six (6) “matte-controllable” and completely customizable effects developed exclusively for FCP X.
Easy to use.
Start by selecting the Luminaire filter of your choice, drag-and-drop it onto your video clip just like any other effect… and tweak away.
The parameters are easy to understand, and the OSC’s or interactive On-Screen-Controls, add an additional ease-of-use to achieve just the look that you want, in no time.
– Dazzle Rays : Is a shine effect that uses a processed version of the image as a matte, as well as a Circular or Square shape Matte to control how the effect is applied back onto the footage.
– Glow Matte : Provides a creative way to add glows to your footage depending on the luminance Matte processed from the footage.
– Highlights : Is a glint generator that uses a matte extracted from the lighter sections of the footage. The highlights can be manipulated using the OSC controls and other parameters.
– Light Sweep : A sweep of light that animates automatically in the direction that you can select and customize.
– Matte Sweep : A manual sweep of light that can optionally use a luminance Matte extracted from the footage as a method of application.
– Twinkle : An animated glint that behaves like intermittent source of lights coming from the brightest parts of the image, thanks to a generated Noise Matte that can be easily manipulated.