Free download – Mac game – Sunset 1.06 Full version!
Languages: English, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Russian, French, Italian
Version: Steam v1.06 (09.09.2015)
Sunset is in part inspired by action games set in a war-like context, like many first-person shooters. What life would be like for the NPCs in such games? How does it feel when war is the backdrop for your day-to-day life?
Sunset is divided into 44 play sessions that each take a fictional hour: until the sun sets. Each time you get a list of tasks that you are requested to do. But there is more to do in the apartment than just work. There are other activities, such as going through the owner’s possessions in search of information, and interacting with his 1970s-era technological gadgets.
- first-person exploration with familiar controls (WASD + mouselook), or customize for your comfort
- atmospheric: cool 1972 style, reflections, sunset glow, stillness, tension of war, time passing
- influence the relationship between the two protagonists, emotional narrative arc happens as you play
- suspenseful story-driven gameplay: interact to explore the fiction
- responsive environment (light switches, record players, electronic gadgets, etc.)
- no fail state – this isn’t a game you can win or lose, only influence
- anywhere from 90 minutes to 22 hours of gameplay, depending on your approach
- soundtrack by the award-winning Austin Wintory (Journey, The Banner Saga, Monaco)
- retro early 1970s style
- OS: 10.6.8
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6970 (1 GB VRAM)
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: IntelHD Integrated Graphics Chips may work but are not supported
Steam Store: https://store.steampowered.com/app/287600