Modular Particle System – Stardust is a Modular 3D particle system for After Effects. It has an easy to use node based user interface and ships with a host of presets to create stunning effects. Main Features:
– Modular 3D particle system for After Effects.
– One Tool, Single 3D space.
– One click smart presets.
– Replica, a unique effect, that replicates the particles in various ways.
– Countless particle effects.
– Emitters, Particles, Replica, Forces, 3D Models, Text & Mask, Maps.
– Space deformers, Sphere, Box, 3d Models, Bend, Twist, Maps, Black Hole.
– Splines, animate-able, both as paths and emitters.
– Containers,enclose particles in sphere, box or a 3D model.
Superluminal Stardust 1.2 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Superluminal Stardust 1.2
- Setup File Name: Superluminal Stardust 1.2.zip
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
System Requirements For Superluminal Stardust 1.2
Before you start Superluminal Stardust 1.2 free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Superluminal Stardust 1.2 Free Download
Click on below button to start Superluminal Stardust 1.2 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Superluminal Stardust 1.2. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.