SyncMate allows syncing your Mac data with Android, iOS, and other Mac, MTP, or mounted devices, as well as with Google, Dropbox, and iCloud accounts.
SyncMate is offered in Free and Expert editions.
- Free SyncMate lets you sync Contact and Calendar entries between Mac and supported devices. Sync with Google and Dropbox accounts is also available. SyncMate allows reading messages from Android and iOS right on Mac.
- Expert Edition will sync iTunes, iPhoto and Photos.app, Safari Bookmarks, Reminders and separate folders (sync options depend on the device you are syncing). It offers AutoSync option which lets you set various parameters of automatic sync for any of supported device. You can sync Folders between Mac and mounted storage devices and other Macs in real time, i.e., once you have changed any data on your Mac or connected device, it will be synced immediately.
- With Expert Edition you can create, send, delete, search and export text messages from Android and iOS on your Mac. It also allows the conversion of videos to AVI, MPG, MP4, WMV, ASF, 3GP and audio files to MP3 and WAV prior to syncing them to device (Pictures, Videos and Music plugin).
Sync can be performed via USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Ethernet (depends on synced device). SyncMate is compatible with OS X 10.8.5 and higher. Device compatibility: iOS 5.x-8.x devices; Android 3.x, 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, 7.x.
Note: this upgrade is absolutely FREE for all SyncMate 7 users. If you use previous versions of SyncMate Expert and have Lifetime Upgrades Guarantee. Contact us for upgrade details
50% discount. If you are running any of previous versions of SyncMate Expert you can upgrade to SyncMate 7 Expert with 50% discount.
What’s New in SyncMate Expert
Read this first
- Mount disk option is no longer available for Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive accounts on your Mac. But we’ve got FREE alternative for SyncMate 7 Expert users – CloudMounter. Read this article for more details.
- In order to sync data with Microsoft accounts with new version of SyncMate you’ll need Mac OS version 10.10 or later.
What’s new in this version?
- Improved: compatibility with macOS 10.14.
- Improved: syncing with Google accounts.
- Improved: audio and video files conversion.
- Fixed: the issue with text messages not shown correctly on iOS 11 and 12.
- Fixed: incorrect time settings for calendar events after syncing with Windows services (Outlook online account, Office 365 Home and Business Editions).
- Other fixes and improvements (thank you for your continued feedback!).
Requirements for SyncMate Expert
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later