Download FREE – Mac game – Synergia 1.01a (40091) !
Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
Version: GOG DRM Free v1.01a (28.07.2020)
Synergia is a yuri thriller visual novel that takes place in a cyberpunk future, wrapped up in a beautifully unique, vibrant neon aesthetic. At the end of the world, sometimes love is the ultimate crime.
Cila, a veteran cop with a sour outlook and anger issues expects nothing more from life besides the smell of ozone, blinding neon lights and the ever-present manhole steam. At least, until a shady friend replaces her broken-down housedroid as a favor. Advanced, more efficient and remarkably perceptive, unit M.A.R.A. begins to penetrate Cila’s toughened exterior and possibly even heal her new owner’s old wounds – if Cila can decipher the recurring nightmare the process brings. Soon Cila and Mara forge a unique – if sometimes uneasy – bond. Unbeknownst to Cila, just as her life begins to find its new normal, the technological giant Velta Labs gets wind of Mara’s existence and takes a mysterious interest in the android. A war unlike any before it is brewing on the horizon, its players are silently being selected and one android’s fate may spell the difference between peace, war, the blossoming of a new religion, or a technological singularity beyond comprehension.
- Nearly 100 combined, unique backgrounds and CGs
- 20+ characters, all with interesting backgrounds and personalities deeply woven into the narrative
- An estimated 6-9 hours of gameplay
- A unique, vibrant art aesthetic that pervades the neon dystopian setting of the game
- A beautiful, vivid soundtrack that complements the game’s aesthetic, composed by Andy Andi Han, one of the composers of Katawa Shoujo and Sense: A Cyberpunk Ghost Story
- Choices that deeply affect the protagonist’s journey and world around them, with multiple endings
Steam Store: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1047010/Synergia/
Home Page: https://synergia-game.com/