Snagit lets you create an image of what you see on your computer monitor.
- Flexible options that let you capture only what you want.
- Annotation varieties like arrows, speech bubbles, and more make it easy to customize your capture.
- Versatility in what you do with your capture. Send it to your favorite app, share it online, or save it for later.
What’s New in Snagit
- Fixes screen freezing during capture on macOS Mojave.
- Grab Video – automatically import system video captures.
- Added a new option to leave the original file when doing system Grab captures.
- Added an option to hide the quick edit toolbar.
- Clicking the Capture Copied notification now foregrounds Snagit Editor.
- Various Combine Images fixes.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
Requirements for Snagit
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.12 or later