Temp Monitor is an tool which will show you all available sensors in your Mac, alert you when your Mac overheats, and the utility to help you log all instances when the processor goes beyond a temperature which might be dangerous for both your Mac and yourself, if you’re using a MacBook or MacBook Pro
- Support for customizable overheat temperature – Temp Monitor is a macOS application specifically designed to watch a Mac processor’s temperature very closely and display it in the menu bar in the form of a text- and icon-based status item. More precisely, Temp Monitor runs in the background and will let you know when the CPU’s temperature reaches dangerous levels.
- Notification Center integration and automatic logging of all overheat alerts
- Furthermore, the Temp Monitor utility displays audio and visual notifications via macOS’ Notification Center feature, and they are by default set to be alerts which will not go away until manually dismissed, an excellent idea for when you are away from your Mac and the CPU temperature goes above the safe threshold.
- Support all available sensors in your Mac – You can view the name, description, current value, min/max value, status and even a history graph of all available sensors in your Mac included temperature, voltage, current and power sensors
- View the speeds of every fan in your Mac – You can view the current speed, minimum and maximum speed (rotations per minute) of every fan in your Mac
- Support multiple languages – English, French, Vietnamese
What’s New in Temp Monitor
- Support Dark Mode
- Minor bugs fixes and improvements
Requirements for Temp Monitor
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later