Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.8
Processor type(s) & speed: i5 2011 or newer
RAM minimum: 8 GB
Video RAM: 1 GB
This is a DRM-free release from GOG. It is a remastered version of the original game with multiple bugfixes and improvements:
* Countless bug fixes and optimizations
* The biggest complaint has been the jumping physics, and that’s been totally redone. The double jump works more like other games. It’s more forgiving and less frustrating.
* Subtitle system have moved from choosing in-game to choosing via the Steam client. Right-click on the game in Steam, click Properties, and choose the Languages tab.
Developer Commentary mode (that’s me!) is available, you can enable it in the options. Funny and interesting stories abound on how I made the game.
* Five new achievements, including a “Completionist” challenge which may result in a cool secret being revealed.
* Tons of new secret items added to the environment for you to come across.
* Controller vibration added.
* You can re-center the camera while using a gamepad by pressing in the right stick button.
* New UI indicators/graphics
- For fans of Journey, Firewatch, and Shelter.
- An emotional, intimate story by a one-man team with an ending you won’t soon forget.
- Featuring a gorgeous soundtrack by acclaimed artists like Message to Bears, Lowercase Noises, and Josh Kramer.
- A short game (about an hour and a half) focused on story with some light puzzle solving and platforming.
- Includes English subtitles along with an easy-to-use fan translation system. (see Discussion Forum for more info)
More information: https://store.steampowered.com/app/555150/The_First_Tree/