Design impressive print projects like never before with the new The Print Shop Mac! Gather perfect designs for everything from scrapbooking memories to seasonal cards, calendars, sales brochures, business cards and more. From start to finish, The Print Shop Mac has everything you need to make impressive projects at all times. Make beautiful things happen with their excellent ideas and the latest features, all designed especially for Mac users.
Simply build projects starting with one of the more than 4,000 templates or create a truly custom project from scratch. Getting started is easy, with quick access to the tools you need. Modify your design, edit your text and align your photos has never been easier! The practical toolkit Print Shop Mac allows you to be the best creative.
– Customize your designs with powerful editing with a single click
– Make design focus with the interface intuitive tape
– More than 160,000 clip art for any occasion
– More than 10,000 royalty – free images for business or home
– Over 4,000 templates for meetings, greetings or just fun
– More than 400 free templates Images to make your business stand out
– Snap and Guide Manager to put everything right where you want
– Dynamic creation of headlines with all the tools to make your statement stand out
– organize and personalize with your address book mail, labels and seasonal cards
easily create print projects with a personal touch
from family photographs, invitations, calendars and greeting cards, to brochures, flyers, mailing labels and envelopes, the Print Shop for Mac has you covered.
– Drag and drop photos, text and design elements with incredible ease.
– Create custom guidelines for any project to easily place text and images or create your own templates for future projects.
– Powerful new text handling capabilities: attach it to a line or use it to complete a form.
– Choose from a gallery of designs to capture special moments of life: birthdays, holidays and more.
– Add headlines that have an impact with images, 3D depth, shadows, outlines, gradients and more.
– Projects ready and white added to easily work with Avery® templates.
– Add points or curves lines to create different custom lines with Line Tool Editor.
– Manage mailing lists, import or enter contacts, and create groups for your home and business needs.
Minimum System Requirements:
Macintosh® OS X 10.7+, Intel Core 2 Duo ™ 2 GHz or higher (2.4 GHz recommended), monitor resolution: 1152×864 or higher screen, 2GB of RAM (4GB recommended), hard disk space available: installation requires approximately 3 GB², Internet connection ancha³ band, and mouse and keyboard is required. PrivileSe require Administrator privileges to properly install the program on Mac OS X. ²The downloadable content may require up to 36 GB of additional space on the hard disk. “The user is responsible for all Internet access fees and phone charges Additional equipment recommended. Printer, digital camera.