Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.9
Processor type(s) & speed: Intel
RAM minimum: 512 MB
Language: English only
Version: Steam DRM Free v1.05 (26.12.2018)
The Witch’s House, originally released in 2012, falls within the tradition of Japanese horror RPGs with heavy emphasis on puzzle-solving and jump scares. Among other entries in the genre such as Ib and Ao Oni, The Witch’s House surprised fans with pixel-art that conceals truly frightening horror.The Witch’s House is deliberately designed with traps at *almost* every turn – sudden death is unpredictable, and it keeps players on their toes. Anything can happen at any time.
With completely remastered visuals, The Witch’s House MV will feel fresh to even the most familiar old-school fans. Fans will also be greeted by a new difficulty mode that includes new events upon completion of the base game.
- A horror atmosphere, wherein players solve puzzles based on clues found in the house.
- Completely reimagined graphics that make for a beautifully terrifying experience.
- Brand new unlockable difficulty mode with new events and dialogue.
- Violence and gore that are not recommended for the squeamish. Player discretion advised.
- Sudden deaths that lurk around every corner and await every misstep.
- Items must be used deliberately as players solve the puzzles for themselves.
- Fixed save points (just keep an eye out for the talking black cat).
- Game pads are supported and recommended.
- Head phones are *strongly* recommended.
More information: https://store.steampowered.com/app/885810/