Download Mac TimeDateCalculator 6.4 Crack – Full version – FREE!
TimeDateCalculator can calculate date-time differences between start and end dates and times, and it can calculate end date-times based on values you enter as the difference.
TimeDateCalculator in short:
1. TimeDateCalculator calculates:
• Dates + Time based on Time Span + Date + Time.
• Time Span between two Dates + Time
2. TimeDateCalculator can read and write .ics files (An ICS file is a calendar file saved in a universal calendar format used by several email and calendar programs).
3. TimeDateCalculator runs on Windows 10, macOS, iOS and Android.
How to use it:
You can use it in two ways:
1. Enter the “Start Date+Time” and “End Date+Time” and press calculate: i. Then the time spans will be calculated.
2. Enter either
a. the “Start Date+Time” plus a time span and press calculate: i. Then the “End Date+Time” will be calculated -> OR
b. the “End Date+Time” plus a time span and press calculate: i. Then the “Start Date+Time” will be calculated.
Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later • Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor
Mac App Store: https://apps.apple.com/app/timedatecalculator/id1335347427