Download FREE Togu Audio Line TAL J-8 v1.2.2 Full version for Mac!
The TAL-J-8 is a very accurate emulation of the popular 80’s hardware synthesiser and calibrated after our own Jupiter 8 device. All sounds are generated in realtime without the use of any samples with the same endless modulation possibilities like the hardware and useful additional features like the calibration section that can make the filter scream.
- Authentic emulation of the 80’s hardware synthesizer.
- Use the calibration section for extreme resonance and filter overdrive.
- VCO based UNISON with stereo spread option and a full stereo signal path.
- MPE support.
- More than 300 factory presets by solidtrax, emptyvessel, Electric Himalaya and others.
Calibrated after our hardware device.
A serial generated by our keygen can be invalidated at next startup. This is
not our fault but bug. Try generating another one.
The authorization function of TAL-J-8 is broken. It uses different process
between some functions.
When you input serial :
1. Conver to ascii serial to binary by Base32.
2. Decrypt by Blowfish and get ascii decimal value.
3. Convert asii decimal value to number (Atoi).
4. Validate that number.
When startup :
1. Convert ascii serial to number (Atoi). The number will be broken because
serial isn’t processed by Base32 decoding and Blowfish decryption.
2. Validate that broken number.
As a result, some legit serial can be invalidated in next startup. In addition, both serial validation has vulnerablity that invalid serial can be recognized as legit serial. Actually, previous one shared in P2P contains wrong serial number. This happens because Atoi (ascii to int) function can convert broken data to valid int value. After the Blowfish decryption, some more validation should be done before Atoi to avoid broken data.
In short, current auth validation doesn’t always pass valid serial, and it sometime passes invalid serial.
The licenses generated by many of our keygens (incl. TAL one) have watermark. They are valid but we can still identify. Did you know that our TAL-U-NO-LX license always starts with “599C767C”? We are wathing you!
It looks like one famous release group is loving to use R2R keygen
Home page: https://tal-software.com/products/tal-j-8