Transmit is an excellent FTP (file transfer protocol), SFTP, S3 (Amazon.com file hosting) and iDisk/WebDAV client that allows you to upload, download, and delete files over the internet. With the most Mac-like interface available, Transmit makes FTP as simple, fun, and easy as it can possibly be.
What’s New in Transmit
- DreamObjects now supports the new us-east-1 endpoint, more details here!
- Minor UI adjustments and improvements
- Resolved a rare issue that could cause Transmit to hang when deleting a large number of remote files
- Changing permissions of a multi-item selection with mixed permissions now works more reliably
- Sorting the local file browser by Permissions now behaves as expected
- OpenStack Swift storage URLs without an explicit tenant will now resolve the correct address
- Fixed an issue preventing creation of Droplets for OpenStack Swift servers
- Preferences window can now be resized when Rules tab is visible
- Fonts with a very long name no longer cause layout issues with Preferences > General window
- Improved wording of copied files in German localization
Requirements for Transmit
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later