Trim Enabler brings trim to OS X. It’s as easy as flipping a switch. Trim is must-have feature for most Solid State Drives. It not only increases data writing speeds, but it increases the lifetime of the SSD itself.
- Mojave Support: Fixed an issue with enabling Trim and installing the S.M.A.R.T driver on 10.14.
- Added a new tutorial for approving drivers on High Sierra and above.
- Added a new Optimize feature: Purge Local Time Machine snapshots on APFS drives.
- Fixed a layout issue causing labels to disappear in the Health feature.
- Fixed an issue causing Trim Enabler’s privileged helper to not install correctly.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later