TripMode automatically reduces your mobile data consumption when you use a mobile hotspot
Block Unwanted Traffic:
- Only apps that you’ve selected are allowed to access the Internet when TripMode is ON. The rest is blocked.
Save Data Automatically:
- TripMode activates itself on networks where you used it before. No need to fiddle in menus.
Track Your Data Usage:
- See how much data was used per app and per session, day, or month. Spot the data hungry apps.
What’s New in TripMode
- Notifications: know which apps are blocked in real-time through notifications, allow them with a click
- Mojave ready: enjoy TripMode in the new macOS 10.14 Dark Mode, with color accents
- Scheduler: activate TripMode automatically at predefined day(s) and time, convenient to tackle time boxed data plans that are common in Canada, South Africa, Australia and with satellite ISP
- More languages: The user interface is now available in Japanese, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, in addition to German, French, Korean and Simplified Chinese
Requirements for TripMode
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later