Download Mac TS Calc 1.7.2 Fully Cracked – FREE!
TS Calc is an application entirely written in Cocoa and Objective-C dedicated to mathematical calculation for technical fields. Its purpose is to provide an application able to offer an ideal platform to solve mathematical models applied to technical problems of various type.
TS Calc is a document based application and its document can be realized and used as calculation models for a specific mathematical technical problems reusable over time. These documents can also be distributed as pre made solutions for various type of technical problems with all the requested equations inside and all the variables preinserted with acceptable range already set. A TS Calc document contains a series of equations, list of variables and constants used by the equations. The user can insert different input and see the output generated by the TS Calc document using the equations solving the problem.
TS Calc includes a calculation engine entirely developed and coded internally by Roberto Panetta in C and Objective-C, able to solve equations with any nested level of parenthesis, variables and a large type of mathematical functions at an impressive speed, almost instantaneously on modern Macs. It can assist the user in the building phase of any model to better identify the problem and solve unwanted bugs in the inserted equations and in the using phase of the model to better understand which value to input, wich output the user obtain and to check if they are in the acceptable range from a technical point of view.
- Uses standard math syntax with parenthesis and standard operators
- Provides and extended diagnostic tool to catch errors
- Automatic insertion of variable parsing equations
- Popup for insertion of available functions
- Variables and constants have a table listing them
- Uses a math calculation engine entirely developed internally with an impressive speed and efficiency.
- Variables and constants can also be manually added and edited
- Import/Export of functions and constants
- Allows to see where variables and constant are used and how
- Any variable can be moved to the constant table and vice versa
- Any view offers an info panel with additional info
- Can specify acceptable range value for input and output
- Values can be imported/exported using a powerful import/export functionalities
- Up to 16 decimal digit precision
- RTF note to provide additional info regarding the document
- Document based, you can create an unlimited number of pre-made documents with pre-inserted equations. You can use one document for any math problem
- Native math engine is C based, in house developed and optimized for the Mac
- PDF tutorial is included inside the application under the Help menu
- Easy to use. You can start to work and be productive from the first minutes
- Dark Mode enabled and optimized for macOS 10.14 Mojave
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
Mac App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/ts-calc/id415130374