Twixl Publisher lets you easily create iOS and/or Android apps (for both tablets and phones), based on Adobe InDesign content. You can publish in Apple’s App Store, Google Play, or the Kindle Fire Appstore. You can also export a “Web Reader” version of your content for displaying a publication is a standard desktop or notebook browser. The free Twixl Viewer app for iOS and Android allows you to quickly send a preview to your own device.
In combination with the Twixl Distribution Platform, that allows you to manage kiosk apps, with support for In-app purchases, subscriptions, entitlements, Newsstand, push notifications, we offer a very competitively priced and compelling mobile publishing alternative.
The free trial allows you to create test builds. Different types of yearly subscriptions are available, depending on your requirements. The listed price is for an annual subscription.
What’s New in Twixl Publisher
- Fixed a bug in iOS article-based apps where hyperlinks in a browse grid were not working
- Fixed a bug in the web reader which caused the table of contents to be incorrect
- Single-issue Android apps now have the correct icon again after building
- Single-issue Android apps now correctly load the publication when using a test build
- Fixed a plethora of smaller bugs and crashes
Requirements for Twixl Publisher
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
- Adobe InDesign CC2015/2014, CC, CS6
- Xcode 6.1 or later