Twixl Publisher lets you easily create iOS and/or Android apps (for both tablets and phones), based on Adobe InDesign content. You can publish in Apple’s App Store, Google Play, or the Kindle Fire Appstore. You can also export a “Web Reader” version of your content for displaying a publication is a standard desktop or notebook browser. The free Twixl Viewer app for iOS and Android allows you to quickly send a preview to your own device.
In combination with the Twixl Distribution Platform, that allows you to manage kiosk apps, with support for In-app purchases, subscriptions, entitlements, Newsstand, push notifications, we offer a very competitively priced and compelling mobile publishing alternative.
The free trial allows you to create test builds. Different types of yearly subscriptions are available, depending on your requirements. The listed price is for an annual subscription.
What’s New in Twixl Publisher
- A new Twixl app which allows you to preview your article-based apps in a very easy way.
- Added support for full-text search in article-based apps
- Added support for segmented push notifications
- Added support for deep linking
- Push notifications on Android are now sent using Firebase
- Article-based apps can now be displayed in the iOS Simulator
- Added support for the new iPad Pro models
- Added support for Adobe InDesign CC Server 2019
- Redesign of the article loading screen
Requirements for Twixl Publisher
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
- Adobe InDesign CC2015/2014, CC, CS6
- Xcode 6.1 or later