Twixtor raises the bar in motion estimation. Twixtor is much more accurate, tracks objects farther, and exhibits fewer artifacts when there are objects crossing in the scene. This means less tearing and stretching of objects as they cross or go out of the frame.
- The deformation and interpolation of frames to the input sequences “temporary distortion”.
- intelligent processing of interlaced material
- Stretching of a sequence using a single scale parameter.
- Keyframable retiming for complete control on a base frame by frame.
- The frame rate conversions are easy (Important Note: frame rate conversions are supported only from within After Effects and Combustion).
- 8 and 16 bits per channel processing. Image support not tight floating point After Effects 7.0 or later
- Option to automatically enhance dark images or images with poorly defined edges. In many cases, footage that was difficult to track becomes much more well behaved the retiming.
- It contains an option to add or remove motion blur, as appropriate.
- Support for marking material so that Twixtor no interpolation motion through a cut.
- After Effects only: ability to remap audio and video using the tools restructuring AE time but using Twixtor “under the