Download Mac TypeMonkey 1.18 for After Effects Full version – FREE!
The easiest way to create kinetic typography. Automatically generate, layout and animate type based on our unique algorithm. The best-selling Monkey!
- Creates random kinetic type layouts based on parameters entered into the control panel.
- Keyframeless timeline makes changes to timing as simple as sliding a marker.
- Creates a parented camera that points to each successive word as it transitions on.
- Distributes words evenly over the length of the composition or work area.
- Manual adjustments are easily made to size, position, rotation and opacity.
- Features a wide range of type transitions randomly selected by default, but can be specified as well.
- Marker Sync feature allows for push button alignment with preexisting marker layers, making syncing to music a breeze.
- Allows for different interpolation for camera movement, auto rotate and auto frame.
- Automatically builds and cleans to facilitate easy experimentation.
- Now supports motion blur and preset load and save.
- Kuler color palettes are now easily imported.
- Support for 3rd party TextMods (sold separately), these can add support for Right to Left languages as well as other fun text modifications.
- Check out the available TextMods: Arabic Text and Hebrew Text.
- Free: Includes MonkeyTools– an ongoing collection of utilities specifically written to enhance the functionality of the Monkey Suite.
*Note to users interested in syncing text to audio as demonstrated in several tuts, the Content Analyse feature is no longer supported by Premeire Pro. We recommend using Textsyncr, a great script here on aescript.com