Unity 2018.3 Prefab has improved work flows, including nesting, as well as improvements in our rendering pipeline scripted, the terrain system and runtime scripts, and a preview of the graphic visual effects.
An editor all in one that expands to fit your production workflow
Unity Editor has many tools for editing and quick iteration in your development cycles, including the Play mode for fast previews view your work in real time.
- Editor all in one: Available in Windows and Mac, includes a number of simple tools for the artist to design experiences and worlds of immersive game as well as a complete set of tools for developers to implement the game logic and experience game with a high – end performance.
- 2D & 3D: Unity supports both the development of technology such as 2D 3D with features and functionality to your specific needs in various genres.
- Al pathfinding tools: Unity includes a navigation system that lets you create NPC that can move with intelligence by the game world. The system uses navigation meshes are created automatically from the geometry of your scene, or even dynamic obstacles, to alter the navigation of the characters in the runtime.
- Efficient workflows: Unity Prefabs, Which are preconfigured Game Objects, Provide You With That efficient and Flexible workflows enable you to work confidently, without the worry of making time-consuming errors.
- User interfaces: Our system built UI lets you create user interfaces quickly and intuitively.
- Physics engines: Take advantage of support and NVIDIA PhysX Box2D for a highly realistic gaming experience and high performance.
- Custom tools: You can expand the Editor with the tools you need to keep pace workflow of your team. Create and add custom extensions or identifies you need in our Asset Store, which offers thousands of resources, tools and extensions to streamline your projects.
- Better Collaboration: See what others are working on, right in the Unity editor Where you spend MOST of your time