UXWeb present, the best set of creating, editing and publishing websites, all in one. No coding knowledge is required.
UXWeb has changed the way users create websites on their mobile devices and tablets. Create a website builder for touch devices was not an easy task, but with the new Drag and Drop feature in combination with the grid, you can now create web sites and direct editing gestures.
It’s like a builder desk for your iOS device. You never have to worry about code editing and cross design verification to do well. Now with UXWeb, you can move objects and edit them directly on the page. If you want to delve into the essential aspects of the code, we have included an editor HTML / CSS / JS integrated directly into the platform.
Edit your website on desktop and mobile ways to preview how they look in both receptive designs. All prefabricated blocks are designed and developed with the latest standards HTML5 and CSS3 to appear perfectly in pixels at all resolutions devices. In addition, they are ready to look gorgeous in every type of screen.
Publish easily. UXWeb offers two different export options. Or export to Files, iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive and any other of your favorite cloud-based services; or post directly to your FTP server with our integration of FTP.
Now available for iPhone and iPad!
Welcome to the third major update to UXWeb ™: the redesign of stability. We have spent the last few weeks solving all major mistakes and failures you may have experienced with UXWeb. We have made minor updates to the user interface and the main code. In addition, we have also added a deeper tutorial, an improved foundational code and a faster and smoother experience.
In addition, we have improved Cloud Sync with iOS and MacOS applications to synchronize in real time. See how the changes occur immediately on another device running the latest version of UXWeb ™!
• Best Cloud Sync compatibility with iOS app
• Support added optimization
• Additional security measures were added.
• multiple animations based on the web were added
• Transmission aggregate for online video from the server
• Added multiple new ways to customize your blocks
• Updated templates for optimizing iPhone X
• Updating and improving real – time synchronization in the cloud
• updated basic code for a cleaner race experience
• startup problems fixed session and initial load
• preview problems were corrected website
• errors / major problems reported to our Support Center corrected
• Further research reported problems loading
I apologize for the lack of new features in this update. We are currently working hard on UXWeb 2, a web creation experience more native. This update is for further help create a solid foundation for the next update 2.0. 2 UXWeb focus on all major defects in the current version of UXWeb as well as improve your experience creating websites. It also included a number of new features and a complete overhaul of the user interface.
Coming soon – UXWeb 2
• Full site templates
• More blocks HTML5
• parallax scrolling effects
• Publishing domain and subdomain
• Complete review of the user interface
• Code Review Foundation.
• Review and redesign of UXBuilder