Feb 23, 2019: We are happy to inform you that Voxengo Shinechilla version 1.1 update is now available for download. Voxengo Shinechilla is an experimental creative harmonic generator effect for professional sound and music production applications, available in AAX, AudioUnit, VST and VST3 plug-in formats (including native 64-bit support), for macOS, and Windows computers.
Version 1.1 includes the following changes:
- Added VST3 support.
- Added AAX support.
- Implemented a fast Shift+Click insertion of control points.
- Implemented a more flexible way to copy envelopes.
- Implemented color scheme editor with load and save functions.
- Redesigned the infrastructure controls.
- Added Retina support on macOS, and automatic high-resolution UI size adjustment on Windows.
- 40% to 55% lower CPU usage on AVX2-capable processors (in 64-bit mode).
Shinechilla allows you to generate and blend 2nd, 3rd and 4th harmonics with the original dry sound. The harmonic generation process offered by Shinechilla is quite unique on the plugin market since it produces almost no intermodulation distortion.
Shinechilla is mainly usable for solo instrument processing where it literally “shines” by producing convincing and full-bodied harmonic coloration. Shinechilla is also unique in that it is able to add harmonic coloration on top of the sound instead of distorting the whole sound. However, the option to saturate the whole sound is also available.
The strength of harmonic coloration added by Shinechilla can be flexibly adjusted over the whole frequency range, for each harmonic. In overall, Shinechilla is a great tool for contemporary electronic music producers and sound designers looking for impressive timbres and sounds.
- 2nd, 3rd, 4th harmonics generator
- Spectral saturation
- Spectral harmonic level control
- Spectral threshold control
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- Up to 8x oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- 60 ms compensated processing latency
- User interface color schemes
- Resizable user interface
- Retina and HighDPI support
Voxengo Shinechilla v1.1 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Voxengo Shinechilla v1.1
- Setup File Name: Voxengo Shinechilla v1.1.zip
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
System Requirements For Voxengo Shinechilla v1.1
Before you start Voxengo Shinechilla v1.1 free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.Mac OS X 10.7 | 10.8 | 10.9 | 10.10 | 10.11 | macOS SierraWindows XP | Vista | 7 | 8 | 8.1 | 10 [32-bit | 64-bit]
Voxengo Shinechilla v1.1 Free Download
Click on below button to start Voxengo Shinechilla v1.1 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Voxengo Shinechilla v1.1. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.
Click on below button to start Voxengo Shinechilla v1.1 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Voxengo Shinechilla v1.1. This would be compatible with macOS.