Instascale is a newly invented, scale oriented instrument with only 16 keys to play with. But wait, is that enough? Turns out it’s more than enough. Unlike the standard keyboard instruments where each key can only play a single note, Instascale has a set of smart keys, each one capable of playing different notes. The new note will be based on the given scale, last note’s position and the action of the key assigned to it.
Instascale is available as a MIDI processor plugin that can be used in any DAW that supports VST instrument plugins (with MIDI routing) or AU MIDI effect plugins, given you the freedom to play any instrument you choose without any limitations regarding the sound and hardware.
OSX 10.7. and later (32/64 bit)
The plugin might work on older versions too, but it’s not guaranteed.
InstaScale can be used on any software that supports VST plugins with MIDI routing or AU MIDI effect type. But to make sure it’s compatible with yours please try the demo version before you buy (only C Major scale is available in demo version).
Web Site: https://waproduction.com/plugins/view/instascale
What’s New in W.A.Production InstaScale v1.0.2
- Fix: If the current preset were inside a subfolder ‘Save’ wrongly saved it to the root preset folder.
- Fix: buttons didn’t circle back when they got to first and last preset.
- Fix: When loading the project and trying buttons, it started from the beginning instead of the right place in the list.
- Fix: ‘Save As..’ now pops up in the right subfolder by default.
- Added: You can now press enter (return) on the rename text editor to save the preset without having to click save. And press Esc to cancel it.
- Fix: Keyboard focus now only works on rename text editor. So you wont change anything by accidentally hitting a key.