Waves Complete 10 v2019.01.24 Overview
In celebration of Waves’ 25th anniversary, we are pleased to announce a new version of Waves plugins, Waves V10. Update to V10 to future-proof your sessions, ensure continued compatibility, enjoy plugin updates and full technical support, and get new plugins added to premium bundles.
Future-Proof Your Sessions
This year at Waves, we celebrate not only 25 years of plugin innovation, but also 25 years of constant plugin updates and maintenance. We are dedicated to ensuring that the plugins you purchased 5, 10, 15 or 25 years ago remain compatible with all major DAWs and operating systems, and that the plugins you purchase today will remain compatible in the 5, 10, 15 and 25 years to come.
To achieve this, we devote great efforts and resources to constant updates, development and meticulous quality assurance of our plugins’ compatibility with operating system updates, DAW updates, and new DAWs. The Waves V10 update provides you with the last six years’ worth of such efforts, since our last major update to Waves v9. When you update to Waves V10 plugins, you also future-proof your sessions by ensuring that you will continue to enjoy ongoing updates moving forward.
Features of Waves Complete 10 v2019.01.24
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Waves Complete 10 v2019.01.24 free download.
When you update now to V10, you get:
– Waves plugins added free of charge to Waves bundles covered under the Waves Update Plan:
– Electric Grand 80 Piano added to the Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Horizon, Broadcast & Production, Broadcast and Surround Suite, Sound Design Suite, and Mercury bundles.
– Eddie Kramer Drum Channel added to the Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Horizon, Broadcast & Production, Broadcast and Surround Suite, and Sound Design Suite bundles.
– Access to all plugin updates since the last major update to v9
– Bug fixes and plugin improvements: see the full list on our Release Notes page.
January 24th, 2019
● New release — CLA MixHub, now available as a single plugin as well as in Mercury, Pro Show and SD7 Pro Show.
● Fixed: Possible LV1 crash when changing F6 RTA presets via LV1 scenes.
● Fixed: Pro Tools hang when bypassing GTR3 and deactivating/reactivating it.
● Fixed: Cubase/FL Studio/REAPER crash when changing Flow Motion Synth presets through the host’s preset menu.
● Fixed: SoundShifter Graphic possible crash on Pro Tools.
● Fixed: IR1 possible crash on Pro Tools.
● Fixed: Bypassing Butch Vig Vocals at 88/96 kHz introduces latency.
● Fixed: Scheps Omni Channel missing Master Bypass in the Pro Tools automation window.
● Fixed: Loading saved presets in Scheps Omni Channel will load them to both Setup A and B instead of just to A or B.
● Fixed: Scheps Omni Channel meters do not indicate values over 0db.
● Fixed: Abbey Road TG Mastering Chain meters do not indicate values over 0db.
● Fixed: Abbey Road TG Mastering Chain crash when automating ‘Change Notify’.
● Fixed: Saphira problem moving Warmth EQ band 2 via the graph.
● Various other fixes and stability improvements.
Waves Complete 10 v2019.01.24 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Waves Complete 10 v2019.01.24
- Setup File Name: Waves Complete 10 v2019.01.24.zip
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
System Requirements For Waves Complete 10 v2019.01.24
Waves Complete 10 v2019.01.24 Free Download
Click on below button to start Waves Complete 10 v2019.01.24 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Waves Complete 10 v2019.01.24. This would be compatible with macOS