With 64 – bit support, faster scanning, faster loading and faster processing, Version 9 opens up new dimensions Wαves power high performance plug. The essentials like reverb, compression, noise reduction and EQ modeling analog hardware, envelopes and post production tools, collections with the artist’s signature and beyond, packages Wαves have the best of the winners GRAMMY – ons Wαves.
When you update now to V10, you get:
– Waves supplements were added for free packages covered under the Waves Update Plan Waves:
– Electric Grand Piano 80 added to the Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Horizon, Broadcast & Production, Broadcast and Surround Sound Design Suite and Mercury packages.
– Eddie Kramer Drum Channel added to the Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Horizon, Broadcast & Production, Broadcast and Surround packages, and Sound Design Suite.
– Access to all updates ons since the last major update to v9
– Bug fixes and improvements ons: see complete list on our Release Notes.
January 24, 2019
● New version: CLA MixHub, now available as a single supplement, as well as Mercury, Pro Show and SD7 Pro Show.
● Fixed: possible LV1 lock when changing presets RTA F6 through scenes LV1.
● Fixed: Pro Tools is blocked by omitting GTR3 and deactivate / reactivate it .
● Fixed: blocking Cubase / FL Studio / REAPER to change the default settings Motion Synth Flow through the menu default host.
● Fixed: Graphic SoundShifter possible fall in Pro Tools.
● Fixed: IR1 possible drop in Pro Tools.
● Fixed: the omission of Butch Vig Vocals to 88/96 kHz introduces latency.
● Fixed: Scheps Omni Channel Master Bypass missing in the window Automation Pro Tools.
● Fixed: load presets saved in Scheps Omni Channel will load both Configuration A and B instead of only A or B.
● Fixed: Omni Channel Scheps meters do not indicate values above 0dB .
● Fixed: Abbey Road gauges TG Mastering Chain not indicate values above 0dB.
● Fixed: Bug Abbey Road TG Mastering Chain by automating ‘Change Report’.
● Fixed: problem Saphira to move the band 2 EQ heat through the graph.
● Several other corrections and improvements in stability.