WebDrive‘s instantly familiar interface lets you fluently work with cloud storage, local files, and files on remote servers through one common access point. Use WebDrive instead of the traditional FTP client, WebDAV, or SFTP client to reduce the steps of updating remote content.
Connect to popular cloud storage servers through the convenience of a mounted volume in Finder and work with files on OneDrive, Box.Net, Google Drive, DropBox, Amazon S3 and others just like local files on your Mac. It’s like having the cloud on a USB drive.
Easy to Use
WebDrive’s instantly familiar interface lets you fluently work with cloud storage, local files and files on remote servers through one common access point. Use WebDrive instead of the traditional FTP Client, WebDAV Client or SFTP Client to reduce the steps of updating remote content. Connect to popular cloud storage servers through the convenience of a drive letter.
Easy to Manage
WebDrive was created with IT managers in mind, so supporting WebDrive on a large number of desktops is simple. No more installation insanity. WebDrive lets you preconfigure settings and distribute them to your users. Protocols, ports, IP Addresses and other settings are configured once by the IT group. Users don’t need to know any information except their username and password. This avoids installation errors and manually configuring dozens or hundreds of PCs.
Reduced Training and Troubleshooting. Since users already know the WebDrive interface, you reduce the training time often associated with implementing new applications. WebDrive’s cost-effective multi-seat licensing allows easy standardization of your file transfer software, rather than having users download a variety of applications that your IT team has to support.
Simple for the Novice, Powerful for the Super-User
- FTP resume interrupted download if connection has been lost during a file transfer, WebDrive can resume from the point where there connection was lost, rather that restarting from the beginning.
- Secure passwords WebDrive uses S/KEY Password Encryption Use MD4 & MD5 password encryption for supported FTP servers.
- File Caching WebDrive caches both file and directory listings for quick access. You can control the amount of disk space used for the cache, and whether to cache files, directory listings, or both.
- File locking when used with WebDAV servers. This prevents users from accidentally overwriting another user’s changes.
- Backup Utility WebDrive includes a simple backup utility so that you can easily back up your PC files to an offsite server.
- Compression for faster transfers WebDrive supports ZLIB compression on SFTP transfers for faster transfer speeds.
Supported Operating Systems
- Both 32bit and 64bit platforms are supported.
- OS X v10.7 (Lion) or v10.8 (Mountain Lion) or later
- OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) and older versions of OS X are no longer supported as a platform for WebDrive
Minimum Hardware Requirements
- Processor: Intel x86 32 or 64bit processor based Macintosh
- Disk Space: Minimum 100MB free disk space (for product and caching space)
- Internet Connection: A direct or wireless Internet connection
- Other: WebDrive utilizes third party software as part of the product. WebDrive includes OSXFUSE v2.5.4 and will attempt to install OSXFUSE if it’s not already on your computer
- New: Endpoint Protection Feature that can optionally only allow certain applications to modify files on drives.
- New: If file is DAV locked by another user don’t allow deletion of files.
- New: Fixed SharePoint Online issue with cache file validation, this option can now be used for SharePoint and OneDrive Business.