Download Mac Wifiner 1.3.189 Full Version – FREE!
Wifiner allows you to analyze and troubleshoot your Wi-Fi network connection just in a few clicks. Load your own map or choose one of the samples, point to where you are on the map and Wifiner starts measuring wireless signal right away. Run a survey by walking around the space you wish to scan and click the point on the map that corresponds to where you are standing. Get an insight into such details as: signal level; signal-to-noise-ratio; noise level; your connection’s download and upload speeds; Wi-fi troubleshooting. Scan your Wi-Fi network to get the detailed information with an interactive color-coded heatmap and get the possibility to fix the “dead” zones.
- Different area types supported (from an apartment to a stadium);
- 11 beautiful Visualizations;
- Real time Upload/download speeds measurement;
- Wi-Fi troubleshooting;
- Supports 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency bands as well as 20, 40, 80 and 160 MHz channels;
- Exports heatmaps;
- Works with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac networks;
- Mesh networks are supported.
- OS X 10.10 or later
- 64-bit processor
Home Page: https://www.netspotapp.com/wifiner.html