TinyBooks Pro is a simple, flexible, non-bloated, single-entry bookkeeping and accounting system for the Mac. TinyBooks Pro is designed for sole proprietors, home and other small businesses, and family finances. Unlike many tax-related programs, TinyBooks Pro does not have to be re-purchased year after year. TinyBooks Pro can easily help you with your taxes this year and in years to come.
TinyBooks Pro is the simplest way to handle the books for most small companies. Just enter your expenses and income, and TinyBooks Pro does the rest. Current and year-to-date on-the-fly totals are continually displayed. Fully automatic bar-charting of all expense and income accounts make the determination of monthly trends intuitively obvious.
- Fully non-modal reports and transaction search window
- Expense, income, and special mileage entry forms
- Quarterly and full-year bottom-line reports
- Professional invoice printer
- Intuitive support for handling virtually any kind of taxes from any country
What’s New in TinyBooks Pro
- Quick Bug Fix (Restored missing gridlines)
Requirements for TinyBooks Pro
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9.5 or later