Download FREE Wobblophones Splash KONTAKT!
Official page: It costs $55 from https://www.wobblophones.com/products/splash
Splash is a unique water sound library. It is like a liquid piano that drips and streams out of your speakers. Splash’s sounds evoke vivid imagery, adding an almost visual dimension to your music and sound design. For Splash we precisely captured three octaves of tuned falling drops and streams of water.
In the Splash library you will find two virtual instruments:
With the Splash instrument you control the splashiness of the drops and streams. The Splash instrument can also increase and reduce the bubbles in the water. Splashiness and bubbles are visualised in an animated, easy to use and fun interface. The Splash instrument has three octaves of chromatically tuned drops and streams.
- Nebulon Splash
Nebulon Splash is an advanced granular sample player that splits all water samples into small grains. One drop can be enough for Nebulon Splash to create oceans of atmospheres, pads, textures and sound effects. Nebulon Splash comes preloaded with all sounds from the Splash instrument, and a collection of extra high-quality recorded water sounds. For creating aquatic rhythmical patterns, Nebulon Splash has a built-in sequencer.
In the Splash library you will find:
- The Splash virtual instrument
- 3 octaves, chromatically tuned
- 5 round robins
- The Nebulon Splash virtual instrument
- all 3 octaves from the Splash instrument
- extra water samples, especially recorded for Nebulon Splash
- 57 snapshots
- 333 MB of precisely recorded drops, streams and other water samples
- Drop and stream samples recorded at 44.1 kHz, 24 bit
- Extra water samples recorded at 96 kHz, 24 bit
- A splashin’ library that sounds like a liquid piano and much, much more!
Installed size: approx. 480 MB. Full version of Kontakt 5.5.2 or above required.