Xversion, providing super-easy enterprise-class version control, is packed with features, blazing fast, and beautifully designed. From starting out creating repositories to checking out, editing properties, advanced merge and compare, resolving conflicts, committing, updating, and lots more, Xversion has you covered.
- Fully compatible with 10.14 Dark Mode
- Supports interactive conflict resolution
- Support Shelving and Checkpointing
- Supports all URL types: HTTP, HTTPS, SVN, SVN+SSH and file
- Authenticate using basic, digest, user certificate, SSH, and SASL
- Built-in compare viewer editor
- Powerful filtering by status, name, author, and more
- Upgrade working copies
- Drag-and-drop move, copy, import, and export
- Synchronize, Reintegrate, Cherry-Pick, and Two-URL merge
- Automatic conflict resolution
- View and edit file and folder properties
- Issue-tracking integration
- Use system HTTP proxy and exceptions
What’s New in Xversion
- Added new interactive conflict resolver. Easily resolve file, tree and property conflicts.
- Added shelving and checkpointing.
- Added complete merge which replaces sync and re-integrate.
- Added full option support for blame.
- Added Subversion 1.11.1 library.
- Updated Subversion 1.9.7 library to 1.9.10.
- Removed Subversion 1.7 and 1.8 libraries.
- Updated UI with native 10.14 dark mode.
- Typing Command “T” whilst in the commit view now proceeds with the commit.
- Fixed bug where adding a working copy would fail if the repo was a file:// type with a space in the path.
- Fixed bug where the app would crash while viewing a diff with a very large number of changes.
- Fixed bug where using QuickLook would cause the layout constraints debugger to activate in 10.14.
If you are still using working copies based on 1.7 you will need to upgrade to at least 1.8 to work with Xversion.Alternatively you can checkout the working copy again from Xversion using the new format.
Requirements for Xversion
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later