Download FREE – Zero-G Beat Master.
Loop/slice-based Kontakt Instrument featuring 4000 loops and grooves covering a huge range of music styles and genres.
Beat Master is a fantastic loop/slice-based instrument consisting of fourteen patches and 4000 drumloops and grooves covering a huge range of music styles and genres. The interface contains a number of amazing functions and capabilities that will give users all that they need when it comes to creating their own individual drumloops and grooves.
Genres include Abstract Beats, Analog Drums, Dance Beats, Drum ‘n’ Bass, Electro House, Electronic Percussion, Funk, Techno and Urban Beats as well as Avant Garde and experimental loops and many other styles.
Beat Master also comes with a complete FX rack with over 100 convolution reverbs, delay, chorus, phaser, flanger, distortion, overdrive and amp simulators that allow you to completely change sound of the drumloop you are working on.
With the ergonomic Beat Master interface any individual beat in a loop can be altered in pitch, reversed, stretched, panned, tempo-changed, randomised or replaced. Add these features to the comprehensive FX section and combine with over 4000 individual loops and Beat Master becomes the ultimate drumloop tool which will have you creating your own unique beats within minutes. It truly is an incredibly inspiring and fun piece of kit.
Groove junkies beware, this product is highly addictive!
- 4000 loops and 3GB of 44.1KHz compressed samples.
- Fourteen nki patches covering a huge range of styles and tempos.
- Independent control of random, reverse, tune, volume, attack, stretch, zigzag, pan, feel, speed, octave and part parameters of each slice.
- User-friendly interface equipped with a complete FX rack.
- Drag and drop MIDI to DAW function.
- Synchronization to host tempo.
- Real time change of tuning and phrases with key switches.