Being able to communicate, a person avoids many problems, conflicts, achieves life goals faster.
The reference point of the program for studying in high school of a course "Culture and art of communication" is offered
Man is a product of socialization and, above all, man becomes a man through communication with other people. Mankind knows many examples when a child, getting into the environment of animals at an early age, survived, but did not become human. The reason, as we know, was the inability to imitate and, especially, to communicate with people. Thus, communication is of great importance both for the formation of man and for his further life in society, because communication plays a decisive role in our lives.
First of all, our health depends on it. Because our mood, and therefore the state of our nervous system, depends on how we talk to people and how people talk to us. Well-being and peace in our families depend on it. Finally, the manner of our communication largely determines the success of our work and our personal success in promotion. Being able to communicate, a person avoids many problems, conflicts, achieves life goals faster. The real ability to communicate is reduced, first of all, to the culture of communication.
The culture of human communication is a part of the general moral culture of an individual. Lack of communication culture – evidence of human spirituality. Even the wise Aesop proved that our word is both the best that man has and the worst that he possesses.
Today, the problem of communication culture is becoming more important than ever. Ukraine is becoming an independent state, international and interpersonal ties with various countries of the world are developing intensively. Given this, the decisive problem for our society is the ability to communicate at the official, business and purely domestic levels.
In our opinion, this problem is given unjustifiably little attention both in educational institutions and in the state as a whole. The media, having great opportunities to form a person’s taste for a truly high culture of human relations, neglect this opportunity and use their state right to influence society, often in the opposite direction, indulging in the development of mass anti-culture.
Movie screens and TV screens are flooded with third-rate militants and brutal words and disgusting expressions are poured on the viewer. This cannot but worry society. After all, if a person is a product of socialization, then it makes great sense for the formation of personality in what kind of experience (traditions, customs, norms) society passes on to its generations. Traditions and customs of the Ukrainian people are high and spiritually rich.
However, if we do not give a proper assessment of the rampant anti-culture, it begins to be perceived as the norm. This is how the low culture of communication between people in public places and in families is perceived today. Rudeness, lack of respect and attention to man violates the principle of humanity as the most desirable norm of relations between people, causes general negativity and destroys the spiritual sphere of human relationships. This problem is relevant not only for our society.
However, for example, 123helpme.me in the United States, the attitude to the culture of the people is not indifferent. Thus, in 1991, the US universities introduced the course "The Art of Communication", designed for two years, which includes mainly issues of communication culture. In the training of workers in vocational schools, a one-year course "The Art of Communication" was introduced. In our universities, in the best cases, on this important issue are read short special courses designed for several hours.
If we want to build a civilized state, then there are not enough statements about it. Above all, we must be civilized people, and the first manifestation of this is the culture of communication. Therefore, the family, educational and cultural-educational institutions must, forming a personality, develop in it such moral and psychological qualities as attentiveness, sensitivity, the ability to see the moral side of their own and others’ actions and deeds, endurance, self -control, ability to restrain negative emotions, the ability to listen to another person, to predict the possible consequences of their words, actions, deeds.
That is why a deep and comprehensive study of the subject "Culture and Art of Communication" is necessary. The program of this discipline, in our opinion, should provide in-depth disclosure and study of the following issues:
1. The concept of "communication" and "culture of communication".
2. Personality qualities on which the culture of communication depends; subjective psychological limiters of personality. Human egocentrism.
3. Taking into account in communication the moral and psychological atmosphere of society, the psychological microclimate in the team (group), individual psychological and age characteristics of the subjects of communication.
4. Phases and levels of communication. Types of communication. Open and closed communication, role, monologue and dialogue, demonstrative and acting communication.
5. Communication technique as a set of means of interaction and influence on others.
6. Non-verbal methods of communication.
7. Barriers to mutual understanding: aesthetic, intellectual, motivational, moral, emotional.
8. Listening to the communication partner. Non-reflexive and reflexive listening. Installation for the hearing. Empathic listening.
9. Business communication. The concept of "business communication". His culture. Establishing contact. Contact with one person. Emotional and intellectual contacts. Ability to persuade, use psychological mechanisms of influence.
10. Communication with "difficult" people. Types of "difficult" personalities. General principles of communication with "difficult" people. The problem of understanding "difficult" people. Psychological rules of treatment of "difficult" people of different types.
11. Communication in unusual situations. The concept of "unusual situation" in communication. Conflict as a contradiction that arises in the process of interaction between people. Psychological and moral losses of people in conflicts. Identification of motives and causes of conflict. The value of tolerance. Ways to resolve the conflict.
12. Attraction. Techniques of its formation.
13. The language culture of the subjects of communication. Language culture in formal and informal communication. Language style and language etiquette. Rules of language communication:
interest, understanding and interest in the addressee; respect, kindness, appropriate politeness; ability to choose a topic for communication; speech logic; concentration and organization of the listener’s attention; situation orientation; appeal to the interlocutor; modesty in self-esteem; maintaining the distance between older and younger, parents and children, teachers and students, which is accepted in this national and social culture.
Some fragments of such a program are reflected in the content of such disciplines as psychology, management, psychology of management, ethics, and others. However, in these disciplines, the problem of communication culture does not have a specific goal, which would be decisive. Separately selected this subject could become the center of a holistic system of formation in the student youth of culture and art of communication, raising the level of spirituality.
Culture and the art of communication are not an end in themselves, but a precious human achievement. It is a means of spiritual development and improvement of the personality, which strives for a sense of self-worth.
The acquisition of communication skills by a person will solve a lot of the problem of interpersonal, interethnic relations, as well as in society as a whole.
1. Atwater J.J. I’m listening to you … Per. with English – M.: Economics, 1988.
2. Golovakha EI, Panina NV Psychology of human understanding. – Kyiv, 1989.
3. Grekhnev VS Culture of pedagogical communication. – M.: 1990.
4. Kan-Kalik V. Culture of business communication. – Grozny, 1988.
5. Leontiev AA Be able to lower your communication partner. – M., 1987.
6. Luneva 0.V., Khoroshilova EA Psychology of business communication. – M., 1987.
7. Panasyuk A.Yu. Management communication: practical advice. -M .: Economics, 1990.
8. Petrovskaya LA Competence in communication. – M.: MSU, 1989.
Theaters of Ancient Greece: origin, actors, architecture, drama
The origin of ancient Greek theater. Organization of theatrical performances. Actors and masks. Choir and audience. Ancient Greek playwrights. Architecture of ancient Greek theater. Theater production technique. Types of ancient Greek theaters
The origin of ancient Greek theater. The ancient Greek theater arose from village celebrations in honor of the god Dionysus. Initially, Dionysus was considered the god of the productive force of nature, and the Greeks depicted him as a goat or bull. However, later, when the population of ancient Greece became acquainted with the cultivation of vineyards, Dionysus became the god of winemaking, and then the god of poetry and theater.
Several times a year there were celebrations dedicated to Dionysus, at which praises (songs of praise) were sung. At these celebrations, the uniformed men who made up Dionysus’ retinue also performed. Participants smeared their faces with wine, put on masks and goat skins. Along with the solemn and sad, sang merry and often obscene songs. The solemn part of the holiday gave birth to tragedy, cheerful and humorous – comedy.
Tragedy, according to Aristotle, originates from the singers of praise, and comedy – from the singers of phallic songs. These singers, answering the questions of the choir, could tell about any events in the life of God and encourage the choir to sing. Elements of acting were mixed with this story, and the myth seemed to come to life in front of the participants of the holiday.
The very words tragedy and comedy shed light on the origins of Greek drama. The word tragedy comes from two Greek words: tragos – goat and ode – song, ie the song of goats, because the companions of Dionysus were satyrs, goat-legged creatures, glorifying the exploits and sufferings of God. The word comedy also came from the two Greek words komos and ode. The word comos signified the march of a crowd of uniformed men, who showered each other with jokes and taunts at a village festival in honor of Dionysus. Thus, the word comedy means the song of the comos.
Mythology is considered to be the basis of ancient Greek art. In the course of the development of the Greek tragedy, its plots, in addition to the myths of Dionysus, included stories about the fate of the heroes of antiquity – Oedipus, Agamemnon, Hercules and Feseus, and others. Thus, Greek drama borrowed its plots from mythology.